Technician Compensation & Benefits a Benchmarking Guide for HVACR Contractors 2009 Edition - Technician Compensation & Benefits - 2009
: In stock
This benchmarking guide tabulates and analyzes data provided by 443 HVACR contractors nationwide. This valuable reference allows contractors to better understand how their company's compensation and benefits policies compare with the industry. The survey covers such items as:
- Annual base salaries for technicians
- Determination of technician compensation
- Benefits offered to full-time technicians
- Technician contribution to healthcare plans
- Annual paid vacation days for technicians
- Company contribution to employee retirement plan
- Medically related benefits
- Bonuses and commissions
These data points are cross-tabulated and compared based on a number of factors, including geography, employee numbers, and sales volume.
This unique data is not available anywhere else in the HVACR industry. Compare your program to other contractors and gain insight into how your company is positioned in the industry.
: Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)