Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology, 8th Edition
: Cengage Learning
This time-honored best seller offers hands-on guidance, practical applications, and the solid foundation your students need to fully understand today’s HVAC service and repair, its environmental challenges, and their solutions. Focused on sustainable technology in today’s HVAC/R industry with an emphasis on new technologies and green awareness, the 8th Edition has been updated with the latest advances in the industry and covers the all-important soft skills and customer relations issues that impact customer satisfaction and employment success. Memorable examples, more than 260 supporting photos, and unique Service Call features bring concepts to life and help students develop the critical skills needed for
Features and Benefits
- All the information students need on technician certification is included, along with an introduction to all the key organizations that support both voluntary and mandatory technician certification for the industry.
- Coverage of key green organizations and their present and future goals familiarizes students with current and potential plans to ensure green buildings and green mechanical rooms throughout the country.
- A section on Career Opportunity includes a comprehensive list of career opportunities available in today’s HVAC/R field.
- A unique technician Service Call feature provides a real-world quality to the text, puts your students into a service mode of thinking, and allows them to see the skills they’ve learned put into actual practice.
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9781305578296
- Author-1: Bill Whitman
- Author-2: Bill Johnson
- Author-3: John Tomczyk
- Author-4: Eugene Silberstien
- Copyright/Publication Date: 2016
- Binding: Hardcover
- Edition Number: 8th
- Page Count: 1728