Procedures for Commercial Building Energy Audits
: In stock
This reference defines good procedures for energy survey and analysis for purchasers and providers of energy audit services. Features include:
- A format that allows meaningful sharing of data on buildings and their energy use
- A ''non-cookbook'' approach. Provides generalized procedures for guidance and a uniform method of reporting basic information while recognizing all buildings are different
- Encourages and develops analysis, critical thinking skills, and judgment
- Includes a CD with more than 25 guideline forms in both PDF and Microsoft Word (copyright) formats for easy customization.
- Explanatory material illustrates the content and arrangement of a complete, effective energy analysis report.
ASHRAE, founded in 1894, is an international organization of some 50,000 persons. ASHRAE fulfills its mission of advancing heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world through research, standards writing, publishing, and continuing education.
The ASHRAE Handbooks are the design standard for control of built environments with volumes on Systems and Equipment, HVAC Applications, Refrigeration and Fundamentals. Each is updated every four years. In addition to publishing design guidance for engineers, architects, and facility managers, we also publish a series of texts for classroom use.
Some of the areas we publish in include:
-Energy Modeling and Auditing
-High Performance Building Design
-Indoor Air Quality and Environmental Quality
-Data Center Energy Efficiency
-Noise & Vibration Control
-HVAC for Healthcare Facilities