Practical Problems in Mathematics for Heating and Cooling Technicians 6th Edition
: In stock
: Cengage Learning
Practical Problems for Heating And Cooling Technicians, 6th Edition, provides students with the essential quantitative skills they need for success in the HVAC field. This text presents mathematical theories in concise, easy to understand segments, and reinforces each concept with multiple examples and practice problems from real-world HVAC tasks, including the latest in geothermal systems, and zone heating and cooling. Loaded with helpful visual features and study aids, Practical Problems for Heating And Cooling Technicians, 6th Edition puts key information at the students' fingertips with critical formula conversion charts, a glossary of updated HVAC-specific terms, and hands-on exercises designed to build confidence and comfort with basic mathematical skills.
- Stimulating Visuals: Realistic drawings and illustrations help students grasp abstract concepts by showing how they apply to the work they will perform in HVAC jobs.
- Logical Organization: The book starts with the basics and gradually works toward more complex topics to challenge students without overwhelming them.
- Unique Billing Chapter: An often overlooked topic, the chapter on billing demonstrates how to properly submit invoices and collect fees for HVAC work.
- “Practical Problems”: Throughout the text, this feature demonstrates how concepts apply to jobs in the Heating and Cooling industry.
- Handy References: A comprehensive glossary defines HVAC-specific terms, while helpful conversion charts present critical field information at a glance.