NFPA 101 Life Safety Code HB, 2015
: In stock
NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code® Handbook, 2015 Edition
Authors: Ron Cote, P.E. and Gregory E. Harrington, P.E.
Based on the 2015 NFPA 101®, NFPA®'s acclaimed Life Safety Code® Handbook incorporates full Code text, commentary, and visuals in a must-have resource.
Any decisions you make in the built environment have the potential to affect lives. That's why you need the best source of applications advice: the 2015 NFPA 101: Life Safety Code Handbook. This resource combines Code text and expert commentary to help you comply correctly the first time and avoid costly mistakes, violations, and job delays.
In full-color, the 2015 Life Safety Code Handbook is the only reference in the industry that provides:
- Side-by-side presentation of occupancy requirements for new and existing buildings for easy comparison -- this feature alone makes the Handbook a must!
- The full 2015 Life Safety Code text including changes, such as an occupant load factor for concentrated business use areas, and utilizing an atrium as part of an occupancy separation
- Expert commentary explaining the reasoning and intent behind the rules, with hands-on examples of how to apply the added mandates for CO detection and alarm in new educational and day care facilities, training requirements for crowd managers in assembly occupancies, and other changes
- Added guidance for hospital administrators and contractors on how to apply the latest health care occupancy provisions
- More than 750 images including photos and charts, tables, illustrations, and diagrams not found in the Code -- all in full color for better visual clarification of NFPA 101 provisions
- Matrix comparing the 2012 and 2015 NFPA 101 that gives you an overview of technical/substantive changes at a glance
If public safety depends on you, look to the 2015 NFPA 101 Handbook for essential support.
Whether you're a building owner, architect, designer, contractor, engineer, AHJ, or inspector, NFPA's unique 2015 Life Safety Code Handbook helps you apply requirements properly to protect building occupants throughout the life cycle of the building. (Hardbound, Approx. 1,360 pp., 2015)/ISBN No. 9781455908240/NFPA101HB-15