HVAC Customer Service Handbook
: In stock
This book gives HVAC Service Professionals the strategies and techniques required to deliver world-class customer service. When the thermostat goes to either extreme, the phones will start to ring. While HVAC technicians can not control the weather, there are numerous behavioral aspects that are controllable. The flowcharts offer a step-by-step approach to fast and professional problem resolution. This book is easy to read, well-illustrated and written by an author with twenty years of customer service management experience. You Get:
- Scripts for handling every service situation imaginable.
- The secrets and inside tips to retain and grow your customer base.
- HVAC anecdotes based on case-studies and field work.
- Extensive flowcharts designed to simplify your customer service operations.
- Interactive crossword to insure information retention. (93 Pages)
: Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)