Guide to NATE - ICE Certification Exams
: In stock
: Builder's Book
For courses in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration.
This exceptional review tool prepares students and service/installation technicians to pass the HVAC/R NATE and ICE certification examinations. Divided into two distinct sections, the first part provides a study guide review of essential concepts and procedures. The second part features more than 2,400 self-study questions that cover essential subjects such as system components and tools, electrical theory and application, air flow components and duct fabrication, indoor air quality and safety, hydronic heating, EPA certification, system troubleshooting, and more! Each topic includes a practice test and answer key so readers can assess their understanding of the material.
- Detailed study guide.
- Covers practically every aspect of the NATE and ICE examinations.
- Provides short, concise review of essential examination topics
- Key terms are bold for easy identification and review
- Contains numerous electrical and mechanical diagrams
- 2,400 self-study questions related to the study guide material, including statements and questions similar to the actual certification examinations.
- Provides students with extensive practice in testing their comprehension and in preparing for actual test conditions.
- Answer key in the back of the text enables students to monitor their progress and assess their comprehension.