FE Mechanical Review Manual (FEMERMP)
: Professional Publications, Inc.
Michael R. Lindeburg PE’s FE Mechanical Review Manual offers complete review for the FE Mechanical exam. This book is part of a comprehensive learning management system designed to help you pass the FE exam the first time.
FE Mechanical Review Manual (FEMERM) features include:
- equations, figures, and tables of the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day
- 15 diagnostic exams to assess your grasp of knowledge areas covered in each chapter
- concise explanations supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts
- 30-day web access to the mobile version of the book for on-the-go review
- access to a fully customizable study schedule to keep your studies on track
- a robust index with thousands of terms to facilitate referencing
- a guarantee that if you follow the guidelines described in the “How to Use This Book” section, you’ll pass the exam or we will refund your purchase*
This book is a companion to the FE Mechanical Practice Problems (FEMEPP)in chapter sequence, nomenclature, terminology, and methodology, so you can easily practice where you need more support.
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurement, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics