DEWALT HVAC/R Professional Reference Master Edition
: In stock
The HVAC/R professional reference contains more than 500 pages of extensive information on such important topics as refrigeration systems, piping, ductwork, motors, compressors, fans, pumps and more. Practical troubleshooting techniques and service call procedures for understanding and maintaining all heating and cooling systems are featured. Ample safety coverage and the inclusion of plan symbols, materials, and conversion factors round out the exceptional features of this "must have" pocket reference.
- Clear, concise language is used to effectively convey essential information for getting the job done "right the first time"
- Content is completely current and up-to-date with industry standards
- Special cover material is flexible, tear-resistant, and water- and oil-resistant for ease of use in the shop or on-the-job
- Exclusive super-strong binding allows the books to lay flat when opened while keeping the pages securely intact
- Large and easy-to-read text makes finding information a breeze
- Conveniently fits into any pocket or toolbox for the ideal carry-along!