DEWALT Electrical Code Reference 2014 NEC
: In stock
Transform complex residential electrical installation requirements into practical, simple, easy-to-understand concepts - all with a tool designed to meet the needs of anyone from the homeowner to an experienced electrician! The DEWALT ELECTRICAL CODE REFERENCE - BASED ON THE NEC® 2014 examines all aspects of residential wiring, beginning with the rough-in stages and finishing with the final trim- out. It explores each room of the house in detail, including receptacle placement, smoke detector installation, stairwells, and crawl spaces. The book's thorough coverage also expands to address grounding and bonding requirements, HVAC circuits, GFCI and AFCI requirements, and even voltage drop calculations. Enhancing this content are the book's powerful features and important learning tools: worksheets to simplify advanced load calculations, clear, straightforward diagrams for wiring devices, and code references that highlight critical NEC® 2014 requirements. The end result is a resource that will set the stage for readers to perform safe, accurate residential wiring installations.
- Convenient size with an easy-to-use quick reference format that facilitates understanding.
- Spiral binding allows the book to lay flat when opened while keeping the pages securely intact.
- Utilizing effective graphics, pictures and bulleted text, complex materials is presented in an easy-to-understand format for fast on-the-job solutions.
- Over 80 pages of 3-D, full color illustrations, code violations, installation concerns, and easy-to-find code references.
- Clarifies key processes with easy-to-follow diagrams for the more complicated installations.
- Laminated cover and inside pages are tear-resistant, and water and oil resistant which provides easy access any time or place that you need.