DeWalt Blueprint Reading Professional Reference
: Cengage Learning
Readers will learn how to read and understand blueprints, sections, elevations, schedules, site plans, architectural plans, structural plans, plumbing plans, HVAC & mechanical plans, electrical plans, and more. A comprehensive glossary of terms and abbreviations is also included for those on-the-job situations when a quick refresher is a must!
- provides essential, real-world blueprint reading information to enhance your skills and boost your career
- more than 350 pages of professional reference material is included, providing swift and easy access to hundreds of charts, illustrations, formulas, laws, conversions, tables, and symbols
- content is completely current and up-to-date with industry standards
- special cover material is flexible, tear-resistant, and water- and oil-resistant for ease of use in the shop or on-the-job
- exclusive super-strong binding allows the books to lay flat when opened while keeping the pages securely intact
- large and easy-to-read text and illustrations make finding and retaining information a breeze
- convenient size easily fits into any pocket or toolbox for the ideal carry-along!
isbn-- 9780977000357quick-add/hvac-online-training-study-course /