Building Systems: ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam, 2nd Ed (Architect Registration Exam)
Updated to the 2009 International Building Code
Get the realistic practice you need to successfully prepare for the Building Systems division of the Architect Registration Examination (ARE) with Building Systems: ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam. 123 challenging sample problems are presented in the same formats as the problems on the exam, including multiple-choice, check-all-that-apply, and fill-in-the-blank. A sample vignette prepares you for the graphic portion of the exam. Clearly explained solutions, are provided to supplement your review.
Also included is a realistic 95-problem practice exam that simulates the actual exam experience through content areas covered, length, level of difficulty, format, and the use of logical distractors. The practice exam includes a vignette covering mechanical and electrical plans just like the actual exam.
Coverage of the Building Systems Content Areas
- Codes and Regulations
- Environmental Issues
- Mechanical and Electrical Plan Vignette
Features and Benefits
- Challenging sample problems in the same format as the exam provide the realistic practice you need to successfully prepare for the Building Systems division of the ARE.
- Downloadable PDF files, which can be can be imported into your drafting software, allow you to practice creating graphic vignette solutions.
- Practical tips for approaching the multiple choice sections, solving the vignettes, and using the vignette software help you avoid common mistakes.
- Updated codes and standards provide you with the most current ARE review materials.
: Brown Technical Book Store