Blueprints and Plans for HVAC 4th Ed.
: In stock
by Joseph Moravek; Curtis McGuirt; Wilma B. Miller
Packed with vivid illustrations and a complete set of commercial prints, best-selling BLUEPRINTS AND PLANS FOR HVAC, 4th Edition combines in-depth instruction with relevant hands-on applications to equip you with the skills to succeed in the workplace. Now in an engaging four-color format, this popular text will help you master the basics of blueprint reading and apply these new skills in the HVAC trade.
This Fourth Edition has been updated to include the latest codes and technological advancements, while still covering all the critical areas of study, including using the architect's and engineer's scale, creating and using working and construction drawings and freehand sketching and drafting with instruments. In addition, the new CourseMate solution includes extra activities and CAD files to increase the number of real-world exercises. Practical, current and exceedingly accurate, BLUEPRINTS AND PLANS FOR HVAC, 4th Edition will serve you in the classroom and beyond.
- An all-new chapter on Current Technology offers thorough coverage of computer aided design (CAD), providing information that is basic enough to introduce the technology today's professionals use to develop drawings without overwhelming the reader.
- Vivid illustrations, photos, graphs and sketches reinforce key concepts and clarify complicated material.
- Providing ultimate flexibility, the new CourseMate solution connects instructors with PowerPoints, quizzes and additional CAD files and activities for further exploration and expansion of the material, giving students even more hands-on applications.
- Expanded instructor support materials now include an image library and additional online resources.
- A complete set of commercial blueprints correlates directly with the book's exercises, allowing readers to apply what they learn as they learn it.
- Helpful appendices give learners instant access to frequently used geometric figures and formulas, conversion tables, abbreviations and symbols.
- Assuming no prior knowledge, Blueprints and Plans for HVAC, 4th Edition is ideal for anyone planning a career in the HVAC industry or the building trades.