2015 NFPA 90B: Standard for the Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air-Conditioning Systems
: In stock
: National Fire Protection Association
This standard shall cover construction, installation, operation, and maintenance of systems for warm air heating and air conditioning, including filters, ducts, and related equipment to protect life and property from fire, smoke, and gases resulting from fire or from conditions having manifestations similar to fire.
- HVAC systems, components, and air distribution
- Integration of a ventilation and air-conditioning system(s) with building construction
- Controls including wiring, manual control, smoke dampers, and smoke detection for automatic control
- Acceptance testing
Stay up-to-code. AHJs, architects, contractors, mechanical and fire protection engineers, and building owners need NFPA 90B.
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9781455908998
- Author-1: NFPA
- Author-2: National Fire Protection Association
- Copyright/Publication Date: 2015
- Binding: Paperback
- Page Count: 26