2015 NFPA 90A: Standard for the Installation of Air-Conditioning and Ventilating Systems
: National Fire Protection Association
This standard shall cover construction, installation, operation, and maintenance of systems for air conditioning and ventilating, including filters, ducts, and related equipment, to protect life and property from fire, smoke, and gases resulting from fire or from conditions having manifestations similar to fire.
NFPA 90A addresses:
- HVAC systems, components, and air distribution
- Integration of a ventilation and air-conditioning system(s) with building construction
- Controls including wiring, manual control, smoke dampers, and smoke detection for automatic control
- Acceptance testing
NFPA 90A plays an integral role in providing adequate fire protection in today's buildings. Stay up-to-code and keep HVAC systems fire safe.
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9781455908981
- Standard Number: NFPA 90A
- Author-1: NFPA
- Author-2: National Fire Protection Association
- Copyright/Publication Date: 2015
- Binding: Paperback
- Page Count: 33