Commercial Service Agreements: A Benchmarking Guide for HVAC Contractors - 2009 Edition
: In stock
The first comprehensive analysis of service agreement programs administered by more than 100 commercial contractors nationwide! This benchmarking guide tabulates and analyzes important data provided by contractors who offer commercial service or maintenance agreements. An invaluable reference for contractors seeking to improve their service agreement offerings, the survey covers such items as:
- Net profit margin on agreements
- Agreement sales per technician
- Number of service agreements
- Retention of service agreement customers
- Service agreement costs
- Renewal efforts
- Repair tickets for service agreement customers
- What is covered by service agreements
- Service agreement marketing and compensation
- Closing rates on service agreement calls vs. cold calls
- And much more!
These data points are cross-tabulated and compared based on a number of factors, including geography, employee numbers, and sales volume. This unique data is not available anywhere else in the HVACR industry. Compare your program to other contractors and gain insight into this vital market for residential contractors seeking to build a loyal customer base.
: Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)