SIGN UP BELOW TO GET YOUR FREE HVAC COURSE DEMO - NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED
Here at Brown Technical, we’ve teamed up with HVAC expert and technical school director Chris Walters in order to bring you the very best training experience possible. The result? We’ve created a comprehensive online training course you can complete from the comfort of your home. Learn the necessary skills to install, repair, and diagnose heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, and prepare for the EPA 608 Exam Certification with our innovative combination of video modules and text-based online lessons. If your goal is HVAC certification or even just a deeper knowledge of the subject matter, our brand new course will get you where you need to go.
Don’t know if this is the right course for you? With so much to choose from, Brown Technical wants to make it easier for you to make that decision. We offer a free demo that will give you the gist of what our Online HVAC course has to offer.
- 2 Video Modules
- 2 Practice Quizzes
"...It truly teaches you everything you need to know to do your job properly and it teaches you foundations that you can actually build up and makes it really easy to get out there and continue learning..."
"You can tell he’s very passionate about the business and that kind of projected out from him and that he cared. He puts it in words that was easier to understand."
"I recommend this class to anyone, he’s one of the best."
About Our online training courses
This course contains 99 videos and hands-on footage for subjects such as; Troubleshooting a system, HVAC Tool Box, Refrigeration Cycles, etc.
- 14 Weeks of Training Condensed into 11 Hours of Video.
- Individual Sections available for your convenience.
- You will receive full access to the course for 12 months.
- With Chris Walters’s knowledge base right there on your computer, understanding HVAC systems has never been easier!.
HVAC TRAINING COURSE INCLUDES:
- Thorough discussion of the equipment with close-up demonstrations of how to use each tool
- Short practice questions after each video module
- EPA Certification Exam Preparatory Manual, 7th Ed.
- $75 EPA Certification Exam Voucher
Don’t just read about it-- from now until March 2018, receive the newly released HVAC Full Online Training Course from Brown Technical discounted at 65%!
Frequently Asked Questions
- The licensing requirements for HVAC technicians vary from state to state, as does the authority responsible for said licensing. For your convenience, Brown Technical has created this list of HVAC licensing authorities organized by state. Simply click the link next to your state’s name and you’ll be taken to the appropriate web page.
- The course is approximately 11 hours of online videos, with questions added at the end of each section. We recommend you watch the video twice.
- When you finish the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Yes, we do. Please call 1-888-724-2572 for more information on our flexible payment options.
About Chris Walters
- Chris Walters is the school director and instructor with over 30 years of experience in the HVAC industry and a Class “A” Air Conditioning license in the State of Texas with refrigeration and process heating and cooling endorsements. He designed the training center and program to replicate actual conditions. Over the years of hiring technicians that were “trained”, he realized they had not received the type of training that could put them to work. Mr. Walters designed a unique program that will teach each part of the program separately with visual and hands on effort. Students who pass the final exam will have completed their first installation and will be ready to go to work.
- Now, with the help of combination of Brown Technical and Chris Walters, learning HVAC online is easier then ever!
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Online Training Course Learning Modules
- Refrigeration Cycle & Systems
- Refrigeration Cycle - Receiver / Accumulator
- Refrigeration Cycle - Driers
- Refrigeration Cycle - Metering Devices
- Refrigeration Cycle - Service Valves
- Refrigeration Cycle - Low Ambient
- Refrigeration Cycle - Compressor 3x Types
- Refrigeration Cycle - High/Low-Pressure Safeties
- Air Distribution
- Air Distribution - Air Filters Demo
- Air Distribution - Static Pressure Demos
- Air Distribution - UV Light Demo
- Air Distribution - Humidity Health Comfort Demo
- Air Distribution - AC Install Violations
- Air Distribution - Load Calculation with and without Windows
- Air Distribution - Ductulator
- Charging - 422 B Charging Alternative
- Charging - R-22 Charging
- Charging - Non-Condensables Mixed Charge Demo
- Charging - Super Heat Demo
- Charging - Over Charge / Under Charge-410
- Charging - Long Line-Set Demo
- Charging - Analog vs. Digital Gauges
- Charging - Total Heat Demo
- Charging - Oils & Refrigerants Demo
- Tools - Electrical Meters
- Tools - Torches and Accessories
- Tools - Air Flow Tool
- Tools - Maintenance
- Tools - Power Tools
- Tools - Sevice Valve
- Tools - Leak Detection
- Tools - Static Pressure Tools
- Tools - Copper Working
- Tools - PVC Tools
- Tools - Refrigerant Scales
- Tools - Recovery Devices
- Tools - Basic Bag
- Tools - Refrigerant Gauges
- Tools - Vacuum Pump
- Tools - Temperature Instruments
- Tools - Furnace Testing Tools
- Tools - Motor Testing Tools
- Tools - Fan Blade Hub Pullers
- Tools - Duct Working Tools