Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Training Course
Here at Brown Technical, we’ve teamed up with HVAC expert and technical school director Chris Walters in order to bring you the very best training experience possible. The result? We’ve created a comprehensive online training course you can complete from the comfort of your home. , Learn the necessary skills to install, repair, and diagnose heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, and prepare for the EPA Type I, II, and III Exams with our innovative combination of video modules and text-based online lessons. If your goal is HVAC certification or even just a deeper knowledge of the subject matter, our brand new course will get you where you need to go.
HVAC TRAINING COURSE INCLUDES:
- Thorough discussion of the equipment with close-up demonstrations of how to use each tool
- Short practice questions after each video module
- EPA Certification Exam Preparatory Manual, 7th Ed.
- $75 Exam Voucher
Don’t just read about it-- from now until March 2018, receive the newly released HVAC Full Online Training Course from Brown Technical discounted at 65%!
"...It truly teaches you everything you need to know to do your job properly and it teaches you foundations that you can actually build up and makes it really easy to get out there and continue learning..."
Learn more about our online training courses
Want more? Brown Technical is proud to present our Hybrid HVAC Course, also in association with Chris Walters! A combination of online and in-person elements, our hybrid course allows you to complete your competency exam and view workshop modules online at your own pace. Once this section of the course is complete, this package includes an intensive, hands-on, two- week immersion course to put your knowledge into practice. Both courses are discounted 65% until March 2018.
This course contains 99 videos and hands-on footage for subjects such as; Troubleshooting a system, HVAC Tool Box, Refrigeration Cycles, etc.
- 14 Weeks of Training Condensed into 11 Hours of Video.
- Individual Sections available for your convenience.
- You will receive full access to the course for 12 months.
- With Chris Walters’s knowledge base right there on your computer, understanding HVAC systems has never been easier!.
Need Help? Call 1-888-724-2572 or email
HVAC@browntechnical.org for HVAC Assistance
More Info on Hybrid HVAC Course
- Brown Technical and Chris Walters is also proud to present the hybrid course.
- Take the online videos and a complete competency exam to test your HVAC knowledge and provide you with hands one experience.
- Do the classroom learning at your own time and pace.
- Once mastered and completed, you take an intensive hands-on one week immersion course to put your knowledge into practice.
- For more information, email HVAC@browntechnical.org or call us at 1-888-724-2572.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Online Training Course Learning Modules
- Refrigeration Cycle & Systems
- Refrigeration Cycle - Receiver / Accumulator
- Refrigeration Cycle - Driers
- Refrigeration Cycle - Metering Devices
- Refrigeration Cycle - Service Valves
- Refrigeration Cycle - Low Ambient
- Refrigeration Cycle - Compressor 3x Types
- Refrigeration Cycle - High/Low-Pressure Safeties
- Electrical - Capacitor Replacement
- Electrical - Capacitor Testing
- Electrical - Transformer Replacement
- Electrical - Voltage Drop
- Electrical - Transformer
- Electrical - Capacitor Replacement
- Electrical - T-Stat
- Air Distribution
- Air Distribution - Air Filters Demo
- Air Distribution - Static Pressure Demos
- Air Distribution - UV Light Demo
- Air Distribution - Humidity Health Comfort Demo
- Air Distribution - AC Install Violations
- Air Distribution - Load Calculation with and without Windows
- Air Distribution - Ductulator
- Motors - Hard Start Install
- Motors - Burn Outs Demo
- Motors - Universal Blower Motor
- Motors - Fan Blade Puller
- Motors - Condensor Fan Demo
- Motors - Compressor Performance
- Torch - Heat Protection
- Torch - Nitrogen Flush
- Torch - Flare-Swag
- Tools - Electrical Meters
- Tools - Torches and Accessories
- Tools - Air Flow Tool
- Tools - Maintenance
- Tools - Power Tools
- Tools - Sevice Valve
- Tools - Leak Detection
- Tools - Static Pressure Tools
- Tools - Copper Working
- Tools - PVC Tools
- Tools - Refrigerant Scales
- Tools - Recovery Devices
- Tools - Basic Bag
- Tools - Refrigerant Gauges
- Tools - Vacuum Pump
- Tools - Temperature Instruments
- Tools - Furnace Testing Tools
- Tools - Motor Testing Tools
- Tools - Fan Blade Hub Pullers
- Tools - Duct Working Tools
- Heating - Flue Pipe Roof Demo
- Heating - Gas Furnace
- Heating - Roof Pitch Demo
- Heating - Flue Pipe-Roof Pitch Combo
- Heating - Electrical Heat
- Heating - Heat Pump Demo
- Trouble Shooting Heavy Load
- Troubleshooting - Low Flow
- Troubleshooting - Restricted Drier
- Troubleshooting - Over Charge
- Troubleshooting - Low Charge
- Troubleshooting - Dirty Condensor
- Troubleshooting - Non-Condensables / Mixed-Charge
- Troubleshooting - Diagnostics First Steps
- Charging - 422 B Charging Alternative
- Charging - R-22 Charging
- Charging - Non-Condensables Mixed Charge Demo
- Charging - Super Heat Demo
- Charging - Over Charge / Under Charge-410
- Charging - Long Line-Set Demo
- Charging - Analog vs. Digital Gauges
- Charging - Total Heat Demo
- Charging - Oils & Refrigerants Demo
- Recovery - EPA
- Recovery - Locking Cap
- Recovery - Core Removal
- Recovery - Vacuum Core
- Recovery - Leak Detection Sealant
- Recovery - Leak Detection Die
- Recovery - Leak Detection Electrical
- Recovery - Leak Detection Soap